How do I store my product?
Chocolate is heat sensitive so you may want to refrigerate your chocolate upon arrival. Our products are perishable therefore we do not issue refunds.
- We ship all product via FedEx.
- Please allow 3-7 days for delivery.
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- No residential deliveries on Mondays.
- We do not process orders on Saturday or Sunday.
- We are currently not shipping outside the U.S., Hawaii or Alaska.
Note: In warm weather we ship only Overnight, please contact customerservice@29thStreetToffee.com or call 310-779-6678 for shipping prices and assistance. A cold pack will be required and added to your order for a small fee of $8.00.
If the address is incorrect and FedEx has to re route to the correct address there will be a $35.00 fee automatically added your your credit card.
Is 29th Street Toffee gluten free?
- Yes, our gourmet toffee ingredients are gluten free.
Are there allergens in 29th Street Toffee?
- Please contact us to place an order over 10 gift boxes. We will help you with shipping logistics and over all satisfaction. E-mail us at: sales@29thStreetToffee.com or call Diane for assistance: 310-779-6678.
- Almonds, Soy and Milk. We are a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts and wheat.